RGS Motorsport is able to prepare many kinds of hi performance engine assemblies to a high standard. RGS Motorsport work output is always to the highest standard, with regards to high quality and percussion. Some engines require specialist measurements and machining to reach the standard required for a solid, reliable product.
RGS Motorsport are able to use specialist computational software for analysis of engine components, from this data we are able to measure estimated frictional losses and so this data can be used for accurate engine simulation.
RGS Motorsport offer the following services towards your short block
- Component examination and measurement.
- Crack detection
- Cylinder block pressure testing
- Cylinder block re surfacing.
- Cylinder boring (with torque plates.)
- Cylinder honing (with torque plates.)
- Additional cylinder block strengthening (deck closing.)
- Oversized high tensile cylinder block studs.
- Main bearing tunnel boring.
- Crankshaft machining.
- Crankshaft balancing.
- Camshaft bearing installation.